Stories of the Bay of Chaleurs - Virtual Tour
This is an exciting tour of the Bay of Chaleurs' most fascinating stories, legends and folklore.
In a 45-minute recorded virtual tour we will tell you some of its best stories
The Tour will include...
- Pirate ships and where you might be able to find buried treasure in the Bay of Chaleurs. There is even a treasure map!
- Some fish stories, and tall tales.
- A real Princess who just happened to be Queen Victoria's daughter and why she found her way to the area.
- The mysterious death of a wealthy fisherman, was it a murder?
- The legend of a dance with a stranger in Routherville.
- The Phantom Ship that still sails the Bay of Chaleurs.
- Why one of the richest men in Canada died here.
- The lighthouses
We will tell you this and so much more, and we promise it will be a visit that will be both entertaining and a reason to enjoy this beautiful and fascinating part of the Gaspe Coast.